Friday, September 26, 2014

Michaela Janae Whitaker





Hey, cool story...the whole internet is "down" in Pápa, hence the reason why I am on at the branch house right now, I don't know how that makes sense, but whatever. Anyways so we kind of split the emailing time between all three of us so I literally have about ten minutes to write. 

 We got our transfer calls and I am going to Székesfehérvár and I will be serving with two of the sisters I served with in the MTC ( Another tri-companionship).  We are opening Székesfehérvár, which means there wasn't a pair of sisters there this past transfer, so I have a feeling that we will be doing a lot of finding, but that is A-okay with me. I'm super excited. I will miss Pápa, but I have faith in the missionaries that will be here, they'll do good work. 

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes! My birthday was good! We had cleaning checks so I woke up at 6:30 and started cleaning from the get-go. We cleaned for a good four hours, but we passed our cleaning check, so that was good. It was a "Black Monday," which means it wasn't a P-Day like normal, but it was a working day. Today, Tuesday is our P-Day because transfers are tomorrow. Woooo! Anyhow, yesterday I went to a program with one of the senior sisters, without my two other companions, it was a little weird, but it was good experience for me. It was a good program overall. Then for Family Home Evening, we celebrated my birthday, by eating cake and playing games. It was a good day overall. 

Like I said, I don't have much time to write, but this past week was a BLASTY BLAST! We had some good times, for sure!

Missions are great. 

Sok Szeretettel,
Whitaker Nővér

No comments:

Post a Comment