Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Michaela Janae Whitaker





Hello friends and Family,

Things in Pápa have been awesome. This week especially has been really good. All of our programs, I walked out very confident, which says something. When you're speaking a difficult foreign language which you dont understand all the time, but you feel like you spoke pretty well and that you understood everything the investigators said, its a good feeling. I feel like we really helped them progress and that our investigators just seemed to "get it," this week. It was truly a blessing.
We had three investigators that came to church this past week. It was these investigators first time coming to church, since I've been here, so that was really awesome. Fast and Testimony meeting is always awesome. I love hearing others' testimonies and how they exericise their faith, etc. The members here in Pápa have very strong testimonies.
This one is a short one, sorry. Maybe I'll have juicy things to write about next week. I hope all is going well back home. I love and miss you all.
Szeretlek benneteket,
Whitaker Nővér

No comments:

Post a Comment