Monday, January 12, 2015

Michaela Janae Whitaker





Hey, I forgot to include this in my blog email.

NEW MISSION PRESIDENT
:  What an exciting weekend!  I’m sure that, by now, you have heard the news - but just in case you haven’t, the Church announced the name of the Mission President who has been called to preside over the Hungary Budapest Mission beginning on or about July 1, 2015. . . József Szabadkai.  President Szabadkai and Sister Adrienn Szabadkai live in Pécs.  He will be the first Hungarian to serve as Mission President!
That was an insert out of president's letter. We will be getting a new mission president this year and he's hungarian.. Whaaat?!? Craazy right. Just thought everyone would want to know that.

1 comment:

  1. I know a person who lives in Romania that wants to know more about the Church. Doyou have an email or a phone number where I can contact the missionaries? Thanks

    ReplyDelete