Monday, August 11, 2014

Michaela Janae Whitaker

9:09 AM (5 hours ago)



Hello!
Okay, so I email at this email kávé and the computers are really slow and old and well my camera and the computer's relationship is not good so therefore I can't send any pictures. I'm really sorry. I hope that I can maybe figure out the problem later, but for right now you're just going to get emails from me for a while.
This week has been good. It was long, but it was good. We spent a lot of the time finding and igazából we haven't seen the results that we would like to see, but I got to thinking that Heavenly Father knows where we need to be. He knows the right place, the right timing and the right people we need. So even though we spend hours on hours tracting or streeting and we don't see many new investigators from it (which are the results we want to see). Heavenly Father is seeing the results he wants to see. Whether it be in the people we associate with, or if its within ourselves. God is seeing his plan unfold amongst his children. I have a testimony of that.
On Sunday the district presidency came to Pápa and well, I am in the same district as I was, when I was in Sopron so when they saw me they said, "Well, we meet again." The District president said to me, "Which city will we meet in next." They are so nice! I absolutely love them! They spoke in Sacrament and it was really good. I really felt the spirit strongly.

Days seem long, but I wouldn't trade this time for anything in the world. To feel a pici (tiny) bit of the love God feels for us is an absolute amazing experience, for you truly love the people you teach. I remember the love I felt for our investigators here in Pápa the very first day I met them. I knew nothing about them, but I didn't need to know anything about their personal life to love them. For the knowledge that they are a child of God, just like I am, was enough to feel a love and a desire for them to be happy through this gospel.
Things are great in Pápa, and I see great things in the future for his city.
Sok Szeretettel,
Whitaker Nővér

No comments:

Post a Comment