Monday, March 16, 2015

Wow, it's been tooooooo longgggg!!
I'm super sorry for negleting my blog emails the last couple of weeks. It's just been a hectic couple weeks.
I think all you know that I was serving in Eger. It was such a great city. I loved it. My companion and I had a good transfer, even though it was super short!

Now I'm in Szeged which is like this craaazy city that's huge. It has a college and there are a bunch of people from all different countries here. There's always people to talk to on the streets, no matter what time you're out. I can't really say much about it because I haven't been here this long, but so far I really like it!
We had Zone Conference the other day in Budapest and we the First Councelor of the Area Presidency come and talk with us and it was really good!! He had a special way of speaking to us and he kept it alive and interesting. It was a six hour training but it was super good!!
I will write more next week when I get my Szeged legs on everything here.
Love you guys so much
Whitaker Nővér

No comments:

Post a Comment