Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sorry, this one is pretty short--but there hasn't been a ton of interesting things this week.

Since I've been here in Sopron, my weeks have been amazing, but I will be completely honest, this week hasn't been the greatest. We had a lot of people cancel on us and not a ton of success for finding efforts, but I have faith in the Lord that things will get better and that we will bless the lives of the people of Sopron as dilligently try to do the work. I've learned the importance of fellowshipping with newly baptized members and how important it is to be persistant in strenghtening them, even though they are baptized, because Satan works on them still. They need strong friendships in the Gospel so when Satan tries to tempt them or brings temptations into their life that they have their feet planted in the gospel sod.
I hope everything is going well for all of you. God be with you 'til we speak again.

Whitaker Nővér

No comments:

Post a Comment